best episode evaar!!!

I am so happy right now,I could scream for hours and still have enough energy to jump around my flat.DuJour Mag made my day!I got a small review and two photos(from my small-and-yet-not-finished-portfolio) published on the mag's blog.
some may say its not that important,but for me it's kind of a big succes,because I was in a really strange period,feeling down and unhappy regarding my career as a photographer and also not being able to find a job in this field.well,haters and employers who know nothing about photography,this wonderful magazine view my work,liked it and published it.meh.happy :D

thank you DuJour Mag for the support!


4 comments:

Anonim spunea...

congratulations, miss

Anonim spunea...

a bit off topic, but I instantly thought of you
http://www.bunnylicious.org/

Suz spunea...

well thank you!

...and I already knew about the site,but hey,thanks :P

Sunaina spunea...

ihihihi, dujour thingie. congrats tanti! >:D<